Frustrated with paid search campaigns that never seem to perform as well as you’d hoped? We build personalized paid search strategies that get your ads in front of motivated buyers so you can stop wasting money on clicks that don’t convert.
Research & Selection
Ad Creation & Optimization
Campaign Setup & Management
Tracking & Reporting
- Understanding your business goals and target audience
- We’ll work closely with you to define your objectives and map them to your overarching business goals. Whether you want to drive leads, boost brand awareness, increase sales, or something else entirely, we’ll invest heavily in getting to know you and understanding where you want to go. Through market research, interviews, and consultations, we’ll also gain a deep understanding of your ideal target, including its demographics, psychographics, pain points, and buying behaviors. This ensures that the campaigns we build together truly resonate with the people that matter most.
- Developing a tailored paid search strategy
- We know one-size-fits-all approaches don’t work—we’ll never try to make them work, either. Every paid search strategy we build is truly one of a kind and crafted around your objectives, goals, competitors, and audience. Everything we do, including keyword research, ad development, budgets, experiments, and targeting, revolves entirely around your business.
- Setting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Once we know your business and have a strategy dialed in, we’ll work with you to determine the best KPIs to monitor. This includes cutting through the statistical noise and honing in on the metrics that will actually measure progress towards your goals. From click through rate and cost per conversion to overall conversion rate and return on ad spend, there’s nothing we can’t track. Once these are set and we know where we’re going, every action we take is laser-focused on moving the needle where it matters most.
- Conducting thorough keyword research
- Keyword research is the foundation of any successful paid search campaign. The wrong keywords equal wasted ad spend, which isn’t acceptable in our book. As such, we’ll dive as deep as possible to uncover the keywords that truly matter for your business. Our strategic approach leverages the latest keyword research tools plus the know-how to use them to identify a comprehensive list of options. At this stage, we take a truly catch-all approach to ensure we never miss an opportunity.
- Choosing the most effective keywords based on relevance, search volume, and competition
- From there, we use a combination of tools and manual methods to evaluate the potential (and feasibility) of each keyword using search volume, relevancy, competition, and more. We also layer on our experiences and qualitative insights to select high-value keywords that align with your goals and mean something to your audience. Through our rigorous research process, we’re uniquely able to pinpoint which keywords have the most potential value for your business while ensuring we avoid those that are wasteful and needlessly expensive.
- Creating compelling ad copy and visuals
- Identifying the right keywords is only part of the battle. It’s also critical to make sure your copy and visuals drive results rather than hinder your success. Since we know your target market, we can use what we’ve learned to craft tailored, click-worthy copy and design eye-catching visuals that appeal to the right audience.
- A/B testing ad variations
- Once your ads start getting impressions and clicks, we can A/B test dozens of variations to make sure we’re always showing the right message to the right people. We leverage leading software to build controlled experiments that expose different segments of your audience to different copy and visuals to see what works best. In doing so, we’re able to personalize the experience with data-driven evidence rather than making guesses and hoping something sticks.
- Continuous optimization based on performance data
- As even more data comes in, we will continue to monitor, analyze, and optimize everything. This also gives us a chance to spot potential issues early so we can act on them as soon as possible and capitalize on opportunities as they arise. This stage is an ongoing process of reviewing, refining, and improving, all fueled by real data so we can maximize your ROI while reducing wasted spend.
- Designing landing pages that align with your ads
- Landing pages are the second half of the ad experience—despite that, they’re regularly overlooked as an important piece of a paid search strategy. Not only can we help build landing pages with conversion-focused copy and cohesive branding, but we can also help with dynamic content to ensure the reader has a consistent experience, regardless of the ad they clicked on. This seamless transition from search results to your website builds trust, establishes credibility, and ensures your visitors get what they came for.
- Optimizing landing pages for conversion
- Whether we build your landing pages or not, we’re obsessed with every detail that impacts conversions, from site speed, CTAs, forms, headings, visuals, and more. If something loads slowly, confuses visitors, or gets in the way of them taking your desired action, we work tirelessly until it’s fixed or removed entirely. Whether you want them to make a purchase, fill out a form, or download a free lead magnet, every single element must have a valid role.
- A/B testing landing page variations
- Once there’s enough conversion data, we can relentlessly A/B test every element that’s left. Instead of guessing what works and what doesn’t, we test it with thorough experiments and multiple versions of the same page. From there, we can double down on the winning variations for continuous improvement over time. This paired with continuous ad iterations is the most efficient path to significant gains.
- Setting up campaigns on the chosen paid search platforms
- Building campaigns across ad platforms is both a science and an art. Plus, each platform is different and has its own quirks to sort through. Whether you’re going after Google, Bing, or a different platform, we can help set it all up, from optimized ad copy to granular targeting settings and strategic bidding. We’ll also stay on top of the latest trends and best practices to ensure you gain maximum visibility at the lowest cost.
- Regularly monitoring and managing campaigns
- Whether you want to be entirely hands-off or work in a more collaborative environment, we’re happy to work together to ensure diligent campaign maintenance and monitoring. Rather than setting it and forgetting it, we believe in ongoing management to truly get the most out of your ad spend. As we learn more about your audience and their behaviors, we can continue to optimize targeted keywords and bids while relentlessly performing A/B tests for the best results. No matter what, you can rest assured knowing your campaigns are in qualified hands.
- Adjusting bids and budgets based on performance
- Paid search requires fluid and quick data-driven decision making to keep pace with market changes. As such, we’re happy to respond and adjust your campaigns accordingly to help you capitalize on new opportunities. No matter what happens, ongoing monitoring means we can quickly modify bids and make adjustments on the fly. Whether you want us to take it over entirely or just need a helping hand, we’re always ready to act on what we see.
- Setting up tracking systems to measure campaign performance
- From standard analytics systems to custom solutions, we’ll help you figure out the best way to track all of your data in one place. With the right tools, you’ll be able to easily monitor everything, including keywords, clicks, conversions, ROI, total spend, and more so you can keep eyes on the most impactful metrics. We’re also happy to help with visualizations so you can make even quicker data-driven decisions.
- Regularly reviewing and analyzing performance data
- Regular performance reviews keep your campaigns on track, even after countless rounds of optimization. What worked a few weeks ago, may not be the best approach tomorrow. So, we’ll schedule regular reviews with your team and use the data we’re gathering to guide our approach going forward.
- Creating reports to share insights and progress
- Whether you want done-for-you reports, an automated system, or a dashboard to build them yourself, reporting ties everything together. You can use them to highlight key metrics, celebrate wins, identify trends or insights, make recommendations, and even outline next steps. They offer everything you need to keep your team informed without getting lost in the weeds. We’re also happy to help translate your data into actionable advice, create detailed reports for you, or show you how to build them yourself.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- While we do optimize campaigns as we build them, it’s also crucial to keep an eye on things and identify new opportunities as they come up. Even if your campaign’s been successfully running for months, there’s always a way to improve. With regular performance data analysis, we’ll be able to detect even the slightest bit of underperformance to really drive ROI through the roof.
- Regularly testing and optimizing campaigns for better performance
- Aside from analyzing the data, there’s an infinite number of elements, variations, and combinations we can test. We usually run tests on individual pieces of an ad campaign, but this gives us an opportunity to test at a larger, zoomed-out scale. Rather than only testing individual elements of an ad or landing page, we’ll also be able to try different ad and landing page combinations, new calls to action, and more. From there, we can scale up winning combinations. Then, rinse and repeat.
- Scaling successful campaigns to maximize ROI
- Once a campaign is performing at full capacity, we can build on that success. Based on in-depth performance analyses we’re already doing, we’ll be able to determine when to scale and the best way to grow an existing campaign without sacrificing its performance. From expanded keywords and higher bids to increased daily budgets and locked-in targeting, we can help you coordinate methodical and thoughtful growth.